Hey guys! It’s another quick post on brands you haven’t heard about yet! If you love all things that smell amazing and of great quality, you’re in a for a treat. Woods of Windsor just landed in Hong Kong, so read on for more!
The lovely team over at Woods of Windsor sent over not just one but several products for me to try, and here I am telling you all about them now! But before that here’s a quick bio of their company.
Started from 1770 in England, in a little herbal shop next to the royal Windsor Castle, they have served the villagers and royalties alike. Through out the 70’s, the new owners Roger and Kathleen launched new perfumes and related products based on floral notes like lavender and roses, which became a huge success. They sold in Harrods, Liberty’s, and even received a reward from none other than the Queen in 1983.
Sooooo.. What did I manage to bag? (in order of favourite, though I love them all!)
1) True Rose Dusting Powder (HKD$165) – Perfect for the upcoming summer a.k.a. sweaty season, the cooling powder is great for smelling great throughout the day without feeling sticky.
2) Lily of the Valley Room Fragrance (HKD$125) – No more dangerous candles or ineffective oils and wooden sticks, I’m down for some instant gratification with this room spray!
3) White Jasmine Eau de Toilette (HKD$240) – No joke, all my perfumes are pretty much jasmine based because I love it that much. It’s o the sweet side, but not sickly, a little spray goes a long way! So needless to say, I’m smelling gorgeous all day everyday.
4) True Rose Moisturising Hand Wash (HKD$95) – which is now sitting pretty on my toilet sink, and makes me want to wash my hands that much more often! You know, those fancy hotel soaps with pretty flowers and comes out smelling heavenly? Yeah this is it.
5) True Rose Moisturising Hand & Body lotion (HKD$165) – pairs perfectly with aforementioned hand wash. Match made in aromatic heaven!
6) Last but not least, Blue Orchid & Water Lily Moisturising Bath & Shower Gel (HKD$120) – it’s blue and predictably, but also comfortingly, smells like the ocean. Although I like the refreshing smell, the bottle of Rainbath isn’t going to finish itself! So this is going to be my back-up shower gel for now!
All of the goodies are made in England, (and you know I’m all about those foreign produced goods cause… I’m biased that way!) Also the price as you can see is super affordable, so I definitely recommend a switch from the Body Shop if you’re up for something similar but instead of fruits you have gorgeous smelling florals.
They’ll start hitting major retailers soon, but before that you can shop from the convenience of your own couch/bed on their site.
P.S. They’re having 20% off on their site now so get clicking before it’s over!
Till next time,